Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About how Dust is an incovenience

My books in the shelf tell me things I already know
Then they go to sleep without learning new ones
Always the same lines, always the same thing
That is why I say "The Dust In Time"
It covers it's front and top and side alike
It impregnates my books - they are so precious to me! -
I take a wet cloth and make them all clean
'Cause Dust won't stay, in my house or near my dreams
It is dirt and dead skin. It fills what once was clean
It is only a bother and bring more work
To someone who is already tired and seeking sleep
My grandma used to say "Dust is bad energy!"
So I learned straight ahead not to let it linger in
It may come as I am working and have no time to stop and clean
But once I am free and with renewed energy
DON'T EVEN THINK I WILL LET YOU BE!

About how Dust is an inconvenience.
Antonio Sousa
July.12/2010

1 comment:

  1. Nice feng shui tips from your granny! Lol
    Thank her for me, right!
    -
    I´m also here following you!
    Kisses, luvya!

    ReplyDelete