Saturday, September 19, 2009

To love is to deny the pain

I am sad. Sad as I never should
There is no time
Or cure
Or heal
Or drug
Or drink
Or god who can prove me wrong
He doesn't deserve it! You should stop it!
My conscience is way more beautiful
And smart and stupid
My conscience tells me that I am wrong
I know I am, I know all my mistakes
"And once you draw your last breath
Let the end begins"
To love is to consider the risk
To be or not be treated like shit
I lived things that most people never dreamed about
To love is to lust in a painful way denying pain
Some people will just deny it too much

-----

Estou triste. Triste como nunca deveria ser
Não há tempo
Ou cura
Ou remédio
Ou droga
Ou bebida
Ou deus que me prove o contrário
Ele não merece! Pare com isso!
Minha consciência é muito mais bonita
E esperta e estúpida
Minha consciência me diz que estou errado
Eu sei que estou, eu reconheço meus erros
"E assim que der seu último suspiro
Deixe o fim começar"
Amar é considerar o risco
De ser ou não tratado como lixo
Eu vivi coisas que a maioria nem sonhou
Amar é desejar dolorosamente negando a dor
Tem gente que nega demais.

No comments:

Post a Comment